BDA - Preparing for Retirement
These online events will provide the participant with a comprehensive guide to planning their retirement:
Wednesday 4 November 2020 – 19.00 – 21.00
Wednesday 11 November 2020 – 19.00 – 21.00
Wednesday 18 November 2020 – 19.00 – 21.00
- Understand what is needed when pre-retirement planning
- Examine the benefits of the NHS pension
- Identify what is required when planning at the retirement stage
- Learn how to maximise value and minimise tax when you retire
- Evaluate what your practice is worth
- Understand the legal aspects of disposing of your practice
- Prevent post-sale problems arising from clinical care
2 hours CPD per online event, with a maximum of 6 hours.
The online event meets the educational criteria set by the GDC for verifiable CPD and is certified by the British Dental Association.
CPD certificates will be issued once attendance has been validated and questionnaire responses reviewed.